Of course, you have attended a lot of events from the simple, basic parties to the grandest celebrations. If you are observant enough to notice the different glassware prepared by event rentals suppliers based it on the level of the event. Those glasses are not just there for a show, each and every glass has its purpose to make a specific drink taste better. Each drink, like a cocktail, for instance, has its own distinct aroma and when it touches the right glass the more enhanced it gets and better the taste is once it touches your mouth.
For some, a glassware does matter, but for others, it doesn’t. But if you wanted to get technical when it comes to your liquor then choosing the right glass will be based on science. The various designs of glassware were developed in the 1970’s to match a diverse classification of wines, cocktails, and spirits. Experts believe that the distinct shape of a glass has an effect on the drink once it reaches your mouth. Bringing out its authentic taste and flavor, you appreciate the drink more and the process of how it was made.
For those who are not so particular to drinking glasses, you might think that you just wanted to pour out that wine and enjoy it regardless of what glass to use. Well, darling, hold your horses because you can only enjoy the ‘real’ taste of your wine if you use the ‘right’ wine glass.
Here’s a short guide for you and the many wine lovers out there. Choose your glass wisely so you won’t waste the spirit of the wine.
For Red Wine
- The red wine glassware has a larger, and rounder bowl that easily swirls the wine around to enhance its spirit and flavor. Its long stem handles spaces your hand away from the drink to avoid it from being warm.
For White Wine
- The glassware for white wines, on the other hand, has a smaller mouth ring area. It also has a smaller surface area to prevent the wine from oxidizing because the white wine has to keep its lighter and delicate spirit which its really known for.
For Sparking Wine
- The flute glass is the right glassware for sparkling drinks like Champagne. It has the smallest mouth area to keep the bubbles bubbling and prevent it from going flat so fast. The flute glass’ tall, slender structure and a minimal surface area just adds glamour and distinction to its character.
The Cocktail Glass
- Cocktail drinks have very interesting glassware, but there are specifics too. The traditional cocktail glass looks like an inverted cone, that comes with a lot of shapes and sizes. Cocktails are believed to have aromas, with or without ice. The larger the mouth area is, the more it’ll allow drinkers to enjoy the surface of their cocktail and enjoy every bubble of taste and aroma.
The Highball Glass
- If you love cocktails that much, then the tumbler-like cocktail glass is the right one for you to enjoy the light booze. Cocktails can also be a mixture of non-alcoholic drink with lots of ice and you will definitely enjoy your drink with this highball glassware.
The Lowball Glassware
- The short-tumbler glass, as what others call it, is the old-fashioned glassware used to serve cocktails and drinks on the rocks too, occasionally. Old folks enjoy this kind of glass than anything else.
The Fancy Glassware
The Irish Coffee Glass
- This lavish-looking glassware is just a stunner. You can use this to serve hot cocktails because they are heat-resistant. The little handle will allow you to hold the glass better and enjoy the hot booze.
The Martini Glassware
- Another famous drink served in this famous glass. It’s like the celebrity of all the glasses since it has emerged into a lot of designs since the 90’s. But it still maintains its design with a large bowl-like body, ending like a cone.
The Margarita Glass
- Another beaut from the classic glassware. The margarita glass is known for its uniqueness and style. It somehow stepped back a bit after various designs of the margarita glass are making its mark too. However, you can never go wrong with old-fashioned glasses as it still makes a statement until now.
Just To Say
If you really wanted to make your guests enjoy your event give them the impression that you know what you are capable of. It may just be like ordinary glasswares to some, but for the high-classed guests, they will know that you can speak their language through the different glassware that will notice in your party. Your caterers’ equipment rentals Rockland NY are sure to be a pro in this business and should also be speaking the same language as yours.