Party Rentals: Party Tables And Chairs Setup
There are a lot of things to take care of when setting up an event or organizing one. Even if it’s a house party or a big event, you will invest in time and effort to make everything a success. You can always rely on event rentals in your area to take most of the things off your plate. There are other important things that will require your attention so, with the help of your partners and suppliers, your event will be a success.
Now, in every event or party tables and chairs are just some of the major important things that need your thorough attention. And here are some of the designs that you can choose from for your tables and chairs set up. You see, comfort and convenience are just some of the reasons why your guest will stay and enjoy the party. Therefore giving it a different theme will add a bit of a vibe in your venue. A nicely decorated table and chair give a different mood to any event.
Themes For Your Comfort
The Cocktail Style
- This setup is commonly used when the event is just focused on gathering, interaction, communication, and mingling. It’s an area with less chairs but has more high tables (cocktail table) where guests with a cocktail drink can just stand around the table to chat and enjoy the moment. Food comes in finger foods and appetizers that are usually being carried around by event servers. You also have the option to place high chairs that match your theme to emphasize that bistro feel. There are so many modern types of furniture in the market, which will provide you with more options for you to create that extravagant façade of your event.
The Imperial Setup
- If you want a bit of elegance, a long rectangular table will make a statement. This setup is usually used for dining and entertaining events. Commonly arranged in rows or U-shape, but you can always form it based on what you wanted the venue to look. What makes this setup a bit more grand are the stand-out centerpieces that come with various ornaments like flowers, crystals, candles or a different shape of vases.
- This setup is not related to the movie, obviously. You will usually see this table and chair arrangement during formal events such as corporate parties, engagement party, wedding, and other elegant gatherings. It’s a roundtable where guests are allowed to sit around facing each other where a conversation can easily be established. If you also wanted to bring out the vibe in your event, you can accessorize the chairs with themed bows and well-arranged candles as a centerpiece. You can also add other ornaments together with it give more magical air to your party.
- Providing your guests with various seating option makes an event more exciting. If you’re organizing a party with this kind of table and chair set up, you can mix tables with various shapes and length to utilize your space and provide more convenience to your guests. You can also place the setting in any way you wanted it.
The Lounge Seating
- Setting up a lounge area for your event or party would be something new for some. This is a perfect arrangement for galas, cocktails or formal events, especially if part of your event is quality entertainment. You can place it together with a bar or a coffee table for more comfort while enjoying a long conversation. This arrangement is also fantastic for an outdoor setting like a garden party facing the beach or the pool or even an elite event in the City that never sleeps.
As an event organizer, you should also be aware of the various table sizes and their corresponding seating capacity based on their shape and form. Here’s your guide:
- 4 feet – 6-8 seating capacity.
- 5 feet – 8-10 seating capacity.
- 5 ft 6 – 9-11 seating capacity.
- 6 feet – 10-12 seating capacity.
- 8ft x 4ft – 10-12 seating capacity.
- 14ft6 x 4ft – 18 seating capacity.
- 6ft x 2ft6 – 6 seating capacity.
- 6ft x 3ft – 6-8 seating capacity.
You’ve fully understood all the underlying circumstances in organizing and running an event and probably you’ve got everything covered. However, going the extra mile will make your event even better. The table and chair rentals Rockland NY can provide you with the services that you need as well as the table and chair arrangement that you need in your event.