Throwing a party or hosting an event a theme is something that you think of first. Especially if it’s a birthday party, wedding, bridal showers, or a reunion party with friends you have not seen for a long time. You can always have a hyped event with the help of the best party rentals around your town. Now with these tons of tips and ideas, you will not definitely run out of event themes and concept.
Not Just An Ordinary Theme
With the hundreds of themes that you can find on the Internet, you can flawlessly organize different parties and events for all ages. Do you want to throw a fun-filled party for kids and teens? Let’s try filling you with party ideas for children followed by the themes for any teen events.
Some Swank Kiddie Event Ideas
Let’s Try Floral
- This floral theme party will give you a different twist from the usual painting theme parties. The objective of this event includes teaching kids on how to make basic flower arrangements along with their parents and friends. They can even take their creations at home either in a vase or a flower pot.
Make Way For The Royalties
- You can still make use of the Disney Princesses theme or you can create your own Princess party theme using pastel shades and cute ornaments. With this kind of theme, you can teach your royal guests on how to design cookies and other little pastries fit for your kiddie audience. They will surely love that activity as it will also enhance their creativity and style.
Why Not A Kiddie Spa?
- Something new? Spa themed party is also ready being used for adult events, but not too often for a children’s party. Yes, your kiddo guests will enjoy this kind of theme as they will experience a more relaxed party with just their robes and slippers on. No need for fancy dresses or outfits. You can even have a facial, manicure or pedicure activity exclusively for your invited guests.
Party Themes for Teens – with a Twist
The Now Showing Event
- It’s very common for adults to have a binge-watching kind of party where they would either watch a classic movie or a new flick. But for teens? It would probably be something new. So depending on the interest or age level, you can make use of a widescreen TV, a theatrical entertainment system or a modern day projector for your chosen movie. You can either make them choose from a list of movies that you prepared or you can just play an all-time favorite movie that is perfect for all ages. Don’t forget the drinks and popcorn too.
A Flashback Party
- Your invited teens will surely be excited if they’ll be playing dress up for a retro-themed kind of party. Parents will be able to contribute a lot when it comes to this kind of party ideas. Since the 80’s is considered to be the most famous era, you can come up with “ The Best in 80’s costume” award just for additional fun. Prepare all the old-time classic tracks of the 80’s as well as the TBT or Throwback setting of your venue. The teens will enjoy the experience of the 80’s both in fashion and music.
Have A Fairytale Party
- Your teen guests are absolutely aware of what it’s like to attend a fairy tale party event. You can make them come in their favorite fairy tale costume while you make sure that your party set up will really reflect that prince and princesses feels. You can also have a “best in costume” contest or a fairytale “Cosplay” fashion show program. This will not only encourage the teens’ creativity but as well as their involvement in whatever activity you will be incorporating into this theme.
Parties and events do not need to settle with just the formal, casual, or business casual kind of dress code. You can even play around with your imaginative theme ideas for as long as you consult with your event party rentals Rockland NY experts so you can be aware on how to organize or host a stress-free themed party and event that will not only showcase the children but the teens as well.