In order to keep your guests enjoy your party and stay longer, aside from serving a superb meal and having a great music make your party extra memorable with cool and hyped outdoor party games for all ages. Sure, you’ve got everything covered with your party rentals partner and supplier, but the rest is up to you to contain. Don’t let boredom gatecrash in your event, rather think of exciting games that will keep your party rolling.
Convert your outdoor space into a Game zone
Space matters if you wanted to make your guests play and enjoy the moment. By making use of your backyard space you will already know what games are appropriate and fit for your outdoor area. There are outdoor games that will require a huge space to properly execute the mechanics of the game. Whilst there are outdoor party games that do not need any much movement, props or materials. One good reason also why games are being done outdoors more often is the different feeling given by nature like the freshness of the air and sun. Like it’s providing players a different energy when playing also it feels better to scream, shout and cheer outdoors.
Outdoor games for Kids
If you’re hosting a children’s party or if you think there will be a lot of kids that will be attending your event, then preparing some kiddie games will make them really excited. You see, kids get easily bored, especially if they are attending a party with their parents. With some fun-filled activities for the little ones, you will have them enjoy and even gain more friends.
Here are some child-friendly games for your kiddie guests:
- Gummy Bears Search – expect that this going to be messy yet outstandingly fun. All you need is a place, gummy bears, and whipped cream. This can be played as a team or individually. Cover or pile up the plate with whipped cream then hide 3 or more gummy bears in it. The group or person who gets to find all gummy bears – without using their hands – will automatically win.
- Mini-treasure Hunt – this is a game perfect for kids with their parents because they can already form a team. Hide clues around your backyard. The first time to find the missing treasure wins.
- Donut Eating – hang a donut on a string. The kid who gets to eat the swinging donut first wins the game. In fact, this game can also be played by adults.
- Toss those Jumbo Rings– hammer a short pole or a wooden dowel on the ground. You can provide as many hula hoops as you want depending on the number of kids in the party. Have them toss the hula hoops around the dowel and the kid who made the most number of toss wins.
- Water Balloon tossing game– this is a great game for Summer. Have the kids for a team. Make them toss water bags back and forth as they distance away from each other every round. The group with the least number of broken water bag wins the game.
Outdoor games for adults
When it comes to adult games again space is really needed. Just consider the height and physique of your guests. Safety should always be considered, so make sure that your area is safe for any kind of activity. As adults remind them that it’s just a game and the objective is to have fun and share the fun with everyone.
Here are some of the games you would like to try for your grown-up guests:
- Bubble Gum Search – reminder, this is going to be a messy game, but will surely be enjoyed by adults. Give each player an empty bowl with an unwrapped bubble gum and them cover the bowl with a whipped cream. Without using their hands the player had to find the bubble gum, chew it and blow it. The first player who can do it wins.
- Pass the Orange – form a team with pairs of equal heights. Each pair must grip an orange in between their foreheads. On your mark, the pair must run to the opposite side where a marker is then run back to their team avoiding the orange to fall. The orange will be then passed on to the next pair to do the same routine. The team who have completed the course without dropping the orange wins.
- Apple collection – this is already a classic game. Fill a tub with water and have apples float on it. The player who had picked the most number of apples by just using their teeth wins the game.
- Pass the Bag dress up game – prepare bags stuffed with different kinds of clothes, wigs or hats in it. You can actually hoard from the thrift shop too. Have the players form a circle or a straight line. The moment the music starts, players will have to toss the bag to each other. The player who has the bag when the music stops had to put on any item from the bag. When the music starts to play, the bag passing starts too. After all the items in the bag are all used up, make the other guest vote who has made the best dress up look.
- Belly Balloon Break – this is played in pairs. Each pair had to pop at least 10 balloons within a given time. The pair can only break balloons between their chests. The rest of the body parts are not allowed to be used. The pair with the most number of popped balloon wins.
Making your party as enjoyable as it can depend on the kind of game you will pick and the players you will have. You can make use of some of the party tool from your table and chair rentals Rockland NY suppliers. Have your guests light up the party by having them participate in the games.