Event Rentals: Ideas For A Summer Party
As the sunny season makes its way to make your days warmer, it is also the season where event rentals are being asked about their services because of the left and right summer parties and events around the country.
Instagrammable Summer Function
Whether you are organizing a regular summer event or hosting an intimate pool party with your family and closest friends, it is very important to always give them the best summer party experience they will never forget. Instead, they will always be looking forward to summer, because the amazing moments they had during your summer party.
Some Of The Amazing Summer Party Ideas
- It is important to stay hydrated on humid, summer days and you can serve a more appealing drink with lemon, strawberry, and rose water.
Always Keep It Cool
- Setting up a separate beverage station with lots of cold refreshments allows your guests to create their own drink mix and mingle with the other guests. Provide cups, straws that doubles as stirrers, and lots-a-lots of ice.
Make Supplies Available
- If you are hosting a pool or a beach summer party, prepare a box or a container that is stocked with bug spray and sunscreen to assure guests that they can fully enjoy the event without worrying too much about the itch and sunburns.
- Set up your buffet table either under a big umbrella, an overhang, or tent to protect your summer party treats safe from outdoor or indoor insects and other elements. Arrange your table according to this sequence: plates, sides, buns, meats, fixings, and flatware. Before the sun sets, make sure that there is enough illumination for your guests to see the food you have served.
Grab and Go Cutlery Section
- Avoid getting your guests stuck in a traffic situation when on their way to the buffet. Have a grab-and-go spoon and fork section ready so they can all move quickly and conveniently.
Prepare Outdoor Furniture
- Make sure that you always have an extra table and chairs just in case more guests arrive. If you still need more, you can move your indoor furniture, outdoor to provide more seating.
Stir Up Sangria
- Wine and fruit are the best party drink combo. You can create your own pitchers either with strawberries, oranges, cucumber, and grape. Serve this at your event and your guests will definitely love it.
Let The Grill Do Its Job
- Grilling chicken, pork, or beef is an assurance that summer is indeed here. With a chicken, nectarines, basil relish and red onions are just one of the many dishes that are certified summer menu.
- You can also serve salad loaded with chopped veggies with a creamy balsamic dressing to your guests.
Scoop Your Fruit
- With the use of a melon baller using honeydew, watermelon, and cantaloupe. Mix them all and let it sit in the freezer.
Wrap Your Finger Foods
- Wrap wax paper around your sandwiches with a tie around it. This will help your guests to eat without making them feel uneasy about their hands.
Ice Pops On Wine
- Put colorful flavored ice pops inside the glass of white wine and let the color of summer shine out through your colorful white wine glasses.
The Summer Punch Bowl
- In a large punch bowl, fill it with a jug of red wine, toss in small maraschino cherries and pour in the juice, then add a lot of lemon, orange, and lime. This summer time fruity punch bowl is going to be your crowds’ favorite.
Although summer season can really be more than just humid in some areas or cities around the world, it shouldn’t stop you, or any party organizers to execute and deliver a memorable summer event. The party and tent rentals Rockland NY will always extend their services in order to make your event a success.