Party Rentals: Dessert Ideas For Your Next Event
When it comes to talking about desserts there are surely endless choices of what to serve and reasons why every event and party should be serving it. You can always make your party rentals partner and supplier help you present and organize a great set of dessert for your event. May it be homemade desserts or a catering company will take care of it doesn’t matter, they can serve what you wanted.
The Addicting Side Of Desserts
It’s not at all just for the cravings, but eating desserts after dinner or any time of the day is actually good for you and it’s scientifically proven.
It’s the best meal to start your day.
Studies show that those who eat sweets for breakfast, like cake, donuts or cookies, are less likely to crave and feel hungry throughout the day compared to those who eat normal breakfast meals. It is also believed that the more calories you eat for breakfast supply the body with more energy enough for the whole day. It also helps you avoid munching on unhealthy snacks which contribute is gradual weight loss.
It’s your starting point for losing weight.
It may sound crazy, but it’s true. Paying attention to your slice of triple chocolate decadent cake can actually help you get rid of some pounds. Based on a research, you will quickly feel satisfied if you count the number of swallows on your dessert. So make every intake count because you might just be on your way to a smaller waistline.
It protects you from possible health issues.
It is again stressed that a piece of dark chocolate a day will keep the doctor away. Because it is also rich in antioxidants, dark chocolates can actually save you from stroke and other heart diseases.
It comforts your cravings.
If you desperately wanted to eat that piece of cake, by all means, go ahead. No one should stop you from eating it. Experts believed that the more you restrict yourself from something the more you will want more of it. In food, this will just lead to unhealthy overeating. But don’t let loose, pay attention to portions. Like if you just had that muffin maybe tomorrow you can have that pack of cookies for dessert. Don’t binge eating in just one sitting.
It motivates you to be active.
Desserts are the best treat ever created. And the best part about it is that it makes you conscious about it. You get this voluntary feeling that you have to burn what you have splurged on. Like having a walk during lunch breaks or regularly working out after work. You are not just avoiding to gain more calories, but you are actually doing yourself a healthy favor.
Customize Your Dessert Table
Now that desserts are really beneficial and guilt-free, you can have the desserts of your choice or customize them to serve your guests with something out of the ordinary.
- Pie pops, or Popsicle pies – drop the usual pie slices and make your guest go over your dessert table and try these beauts.
- Dessert Fruit Pizza – it’s a pizza dessert replacing your pepperoni, and cheese with fresh fruits and lots of berries. You can also have them party cut to have more slices for your visitors.
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – it’s pretty much self-explanatory.
- Caramel Drizzle Brownies – everyone will definitely grab a piece of these enticing munchkins without feeling guilty.
More Guilt-free Dessert Options
Your events dessert table should look way out of the ordinary choices.
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookie Dough Dip – it’s easy to prepare and it contains healthy dried fruits covered with peanut butter and chocolate.
- Cookies and Cream Cookies – not just your ordinary cookies, but it has more crushed chocolate that will surely make your guests wanting more.
- Chocolate Zucchini Loaf Cake – it’s not just a chocolate cake it also has espresso on it so you will definitely enjoy that little kick of caffeine.
In organizing your own event, you can always experiment with lots of new recipes or have your caterers’ equipment rentals Rockland NY services provide you with desserts that are not commonly being served or a new dessert menu that they can come up with to serve something enticingly inviting to all your guests. Go ahead and explore your options so you can present your visitors a taste of something that they will really enjoy with feeling extra guilty.